email facebook twitter youtube

What can we help you with?

I want to volunteer or support your organization.

We are always looking for new volunteers to help with our organization. If you're interested, please see the list of current positions we would like to fill below, then Register Here, making sure to select "Yes" when asked if you'd like to volunteer with FCRU. You can also contact us directly via Email. We also welcome donations via the PayPal Donate button on this site, or through our sister 501(c)3 organization Parentalink. Please note that while we are a non-profit, donations made directly to FCRU are *not* tax deductable.

We are currently looking to fill the following roles!

I want to help promote legislative change in my state or nationally.

Please write, call or visit your local legislator and tell them your story! You can also send a letter directly to your US Congressmen and the President by signing this Petition to Congress.

I'm preparing to file for divorce or child custody, or have been through family court and need help with my case.

We are currently seeking out organizations that can offer low- or pro-bono legal services, as well as referrals to law firms who have a strong record of protecting parental rights and positive outcomes in family court. We will be publishing more information as it becomes available.

I want to network with others who've been through family court, do research, and/or help raise awareness.